Red Bank Police Beat: Purse Stolen, Cars Vandalized and an Assault
The following information was obtained directly from Red Bank Police Department records. It does not indicate convictions.
The following incidents and arrests from the past week were reported by the Red Bank police:
• A theft was reported on Feb. 28 on Shrewsbury Avenue. The victim reported that unknown person(s) entered a parked vehicle and stole a purse, which contained credit cards and I.D. Lt. Michael Clay responded.
• A theft was reported on Feb. 28 on Harrison Avenue. On two separate occasions, on Nov. 12, 2012 and Feb. 13, unknown person(s) allegedly removed lug nuts from parked vehicles in a driveway. Lt. Michael Clay responded.
• Criminal mischief was reported on March 3 at the English Plaza parking lot. There was a report of unknown person(s) kicking the side view mirror on a cab, and damaging it. Patrolman Garrett Falco responded.
• Alvin Ross, 23, of Tinton Falls, was arrested on March 5 in the area of Shrewsbury Avenue and charged with disorderly conduct by Patrolman Stan Balmer.
• Felix Sanchez-Trejol, 32, of Eatontown, was arrested on March 4 in the area of Monmouth Street and charged with disorderly conduct by Patrolman Patrick Kennedy.
• Henry Quesada, 44, of Red Bank, was arrested on March 3 in the area of Molly Pitcher Village and charged with simple assault, possession of a weapon with unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of a weapon by Patrolman Matthew Ehrenreich.
• Sergio Rivero-Aguilar, 31, of Red Bank, was arrested on Feb. 28 in the area of W. Bergen Place and charged with obstructing the administration of the law by Patrolman Jhonatan Quispe.
• Francisco Tepetitla-Garcia, 25, of Red Bank, was arrested on Feb. 28 in the area of Pearl Street and charged with obstructing the administration of the law by Patrolman Stan Balmer.