Red Bank Police Report: Criminal Mischief, Credit Card Fraud, DWI
The following information was obtained directly from Red Bank Police Department records. It does not indicate convictions.
Criminal mischief was reported on Feb. 11 on West Front Street. The alleged victim reported that unknown person(s) spray-painted graffiti onto the side of a building. Patrolman Jorge Torres responded.
• Andre Davis, 46, of Middletown, was arrested on Feb. 14 in the area of Rector Place and charged with driving while intoxicated by Patrolman Nicholas Maletto.
• Andrew Markoff, 23, of Red Bank, was arrested on Feb. 12 in the area of Spring Street and charged with credit card theft and fraudulent use of a credit card by Detective Wendy Samis.
• Kevin Rogers, 18, of Red Bank, was arrested on Feb. 11 in the area of Water Street and charged with simple assault by Detective Joey Fields.
• Robert Frost, 42, of Red Bank, was arrested on Feb. 9 in the area of Shrewsbury Avenue and charged with obstructing administration of law by Patrolman Stan Balmer.
• Michael Godard, 26, of Shrewsbury, was arrested on Feb. 8 in the area of West Front Street and charged with criminal mischief by Patrolman John Camarca.
• Sean Powers, 20, of Navesink, was arrested on Feb. 8 in the area of West Front Street and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by Patrolman Thomas Doremus.