Red Bank Street Parking Bans in Effect if Snow Covered
In the event of a power outage, call 1-888-LIGHTSS
Emergency no-parking provisions will be in place should Red Bank sustain a snowstorm tonight.
Vehicles will not be permitted on:
- Spring Street from Tower Hill Avenue to Branch Avenue;
- Bodman Place both from Riverside Avenue to the end;
- Broad Street both from Harding Road to Front Street;
- Brower Place both from Morford Place to Bridge Avenue;
- Canal Street both from Broad Street to Hudson Avenue;
- Catherine Street both from Leighton Avenue to Tilton Avenue;
- Chapin Avenue both from Munson Place to the western end;
- Drummond Place Both Monmouth Street to Peters Place;
- Hudson Avenue Both From Linden Place to Harding Road;
- Linden Place both from Broad Street to Spring Street;
- Mechanic Street both from Broad Street to Spring Street;
- Monmouth Street both from Broad Street to Shrewsbury Avenue;
- Morford Place both from Front Street to Brower Place;
- Tilton Avenue both from Catherine Street to River Street;
- Wallace Street both from Broad Street to Spring Street;
- Waverly Place both from Broad Street to Maple Avenue;
- White Street both from Broad Street to Maple Avenue.
The borough will have updated information available on its website as well as on the Red Bank information line at 732-345-0885.
In the event of a power outage, do not call Borough Hall. Call JCP&L directly at 1-888-LIGHTSS.