If you're planning upcoming events, draw the most attention by adding them to the Red Bank-Shrewsbury Patch calendar.
- Click the Events tab at the top of the Red Bank-Shrewsbury Patch site.
- Then click the to Add an Event button on the right-hand side.
- Fill in Event Title and Author and answer the When and Where questions.
- Answer the What question with a brief description of the event.
- Upload a photo or brief video.
- Check off the best category
- For more information, make sure to have the website, phone number and email information.
- Price--add it here. If it's free, note that.
- The ticket website is likely the same as the above website. If it's different because it's facilitated with an EventBrite or some other organization, add that website.
- Fill in the Publish Date.
- Click Post My Event
Please note: recurring classes, promotions or other advertising are not permitted in the calendar and will be removed. If you are interested in advertising on Red Bank-Shrewsbury Patch, contact Advertising Manager Lori Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.