Red Bank police reported the following burglary and thefts:
• A burglary was reported to have occurred sometime between Sept. 27 and 28 at an East Bergen Place business that contained several offices. The victim reported that the sliding door frame to the rear of business was damaged and entry was gained. Two laptops, one tablet, five guitars, one ukulele and one amplifier were stolen. Sgt. Michael Frazee is investigating.
• A theft was reported on Sept. 28 on McClaren Street. The victim reported that someone stole a ceramic lighthouse with a solar light from the front lawn. Ptl. David Smith took the report.
• A theft was reported at a Maple Avenue office building on Sept. 30. The victim reported that an iPad was stolen from inside of office. Ptl. Jhonatan Quispe took the report.
• A Harrison Avenue resident reported on Oct. 1 that a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses and an iPhone were stolen from their car parked in the driveway. Patrolman David Hicks took the report.
• A theft was reported on Oct. 2 at a Branch Avenue residence. The homeowner reported that a cell phone that was delivered by UPS and left outside was stolen. Patrolman Jorge Torres took the report.