Red Bank police are investigating the following reported incidents of theft, criminal mischief and burglary:
• A theft was reported on Aug. 10 at an East Front Street restaurant. The victim reported that unknown person(s) took her Apple iPhone. Sgt. Robert Gannon took the report and is investigating.
• A theft was reported between Aug. 7 and 10 at a West Bergen Place residence. The victim reported that while moving out of his room, a 32-inch Vizio T.V., X box 360 and two video games were stolen. Patrolman David Hicks is investigating.
• An incident of criminal mischief was reported on Aug. 12. There was a Broad Street business that had graffiti painted on the building's side, according to police. Officer Dawn Shields took the report.
• A theft was reported sometime between Aug. 9 and 12 at a job site located on Newman Springs Road. The construction company's staff reported that 10- and 30-inch aluminum bridge posts, valued at $100 each, were stolen. Patrolman David Smith took the report and is investigating.
• There was an incident of criminal mischief that was reported on Aug. 14 at a Maple Avenue address. A U.S. Postal Service green mailbox was reportedly ripped from its anchoring stakes. Patrolman Matthew Ehrenreich took the reported.
• An incident of criminal mischief was reported at a S. Pearl Street residence on Aug. 14. The victim reported that small holes were shot in front windows of residence with some type of metal pellet. Patrolman Jonathan Quispe.
• A burglary was reported at a Maple Avenue residence between Aug. 13 and 14. The victim reported that someone gained entry to the house by pushing in the window air-conditioner and climbing inside. Once inside, a metal lock box containing a reportedly large amount of cash was stolen. Sgt. Robert Kennedy took the report and is investigating.