Red Bank police reported the following arrests and incidents in the past week ...
• A theft was reported to have occurred between April 18 and 19 at an East Front Street Bar/restaurant. The owner reported that unknown person(s) removed cash from behind the bar. Patrolman David Hicks took the report.
• A theft was reported on April 20 at the West Front Street Antique Center. The victim reported that unknown person(s) stole a drawer from an antique cabinet, which decreases the value of the piece. Patrolman Stanley Balmer took the report.
• A theft was reported on April 21 at a Broad Street business. The victim reported that unknown person(s) stole a valet sign from the front of the business. Patrolman David Hicks responded.
• A theft was reported on April 23 at Count Basie Field. A back flow preventer for a lawn sprinkler system was allegedly stolen by unknown person(s). Sgt. Michael Frazee responded.
• Ira Zohn, 68, of Rumson, was arrested on April 24 in the area of Monmouth Street and charged with simple assault by Patrolman Jonathan Quispe.
• Dolores Zalazar-Nava, 46, of Red Bank, was arrested on April 23 in the area of Locust Avenue and charged with hindering apprehension by Patrolman Thomas Doremus.
• Nurul Malik, 32, of Melville, NY, was arrested on April 21 in the area of Mechanic Street and charged with DWI by Capt. Darren McConnell.
• Cornelio Escalona-Perez, 24, of Red Bank, was arrested on April 21 in the area of Shrewsbury Avenue and charged with contempt of court and hindering apprehension by Patrolman Stan Balmer.
• Thomas Conley, 48, of Red Bank, was arrested on April 20 in the area of Spring Street and charged with harassment by Patrolman Nicholas Maletto.
• Stanley Adlar, 32, of Keansburg, was arrested on April 19 in the area of Monmouth Street and charged with theft by Patrolman Robert Campanella.