Shrewsbury police are investigating the following reported incidents:
• Police reported a robbery in the area of Broad Street on Aug. 16. The victim reported being held and robbed of a cell phone and cash, valued at a total of $1,100, by two hispanic men in their mid 20s. Detective James Ramsey, Detective Sgt. Robert Turner and Patrolman Derek Meyers are investigating.
• There was a report on Aug. 9 of an underage drinking party in the area of Borden Street. Police report that they took five juveniles into custody who were later released to their guardians. Officer Jessica Boyd is investigating.
• The theft of an iPad, valued at $800, taken from Meridian Behavioral Health Center, Shrewsbury Avenue, was reported on Aug. 13. Officer Tracy Polk is investigating.
• There was a report on Aug. 10 of a credit card fraud, with damages totaling $1,000, taken at Chase Bank, Broad Street. Officer Tracy Polk is investigating.
• There was a report of criminal mischief Aug. 14 at International Realtor, Broad Street. The victim reported damages in an estimated amount of $500. Patrolman Derek Meyers is investigating.