• Walking Lantern Ghost Tours
continues its Friday night run in Red Bank. Those who would like to
participate area asked to meet at Dublin House on Monmouth Street at 8
p.m. for an 8:30 start.
The Monmouth County SPCA's 20th Anniversary Dog Walk and Pet Fair runs
from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Brookdale Community College campus.
The event features more than 75 vendors, live music, a 50/50, contests, adoptable pets, doggie dash races and fun for kids.
• There's an open house at the new Trinity Hall school, founded by Rumson residents, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
will be an opportunity to tour the school in the Leonardo section of
Middletown, meet the faculty and staff, ask questions and learn more
about our academic, arts and athletics programs.
for the 2014-2015 school year will be available for 9th and 10th grades.
For more information about Trinity Hall, visit www.trinityhallnj.org.
• Our Town is at All Saints Memorial Church in Navesink again. Curtain is 8 p.m.
• On Borrowed Time's curtain at Two River Theater in Red Bank has two showtimes — 3 and 8 p.m.
• The Art Alliance
has an opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. at its Red Bank exhibit
space on Monmouth Street. Featured are the themed Field and Stream and
• Red Bank Farmers Market in the Galleria parking lot from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. there will be boating at Chris' River Plaza Marina
with Red Bank's River Rangers, hosted by Two River Theater Company,
featuring free canoeing and a paid barbeque from 1 to 3 p.m. for $15 per
adult and $6 per child.
• There are also a matinees of On Borrowed Timeand Our Town at 3 p.m.