Count Basie Park
Count Basie Park features numerous athletic fields for softball, baseball and soccer, as well as courts for basketball, a track and a permit-required football field with an artificial surface.
County Basie Park – Red Bank's largest park – also has a playground for children and a small pond for fishing. It's accessible from a number of entrances.
The athletic fields at the park are used by Red Bank Catholic High School's boys and girls sports teams. The private school pays the borough maintenance fees each year for the privilege of calling Count Basie Park home. The football field features a large stadium-seating area, too.
- Hours: Daily, sunrise - sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and handicapped-accessible bathrooms
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: It features a small pond for fishing.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: For league sports and use of the football field
- Wi-Fi: None