Since 1940, Crate's Liquors has been selling beer, wine and spirits from its North Bridge Avenue shop. Here there is a huge inventory from which customers can choose. The wine selection alone -- from moderately priced reds and whites to more expensive reserves -- takes up aisle upon aisle. Its vast selection of other liquors includes vodka, gin, rum, scotch, Irish cream and other cordials and various beer brands.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1940
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Red wines, white wines, beer, vodka, rum, scotch, Irish cream, cordials
- Food & dining options: Organic
- General services: Delivery
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The selection of stores, and there are a lot of restaurants.
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew