Marine Park is located directly on the Navesink Riverfront and next to Riverview Medical Center in downtown Red Bank. The centrally located park boasts a fishing pier and boat ramp - both of which are accessible to the public - as well as a marine-themed playground.
Shuffleboard and tennis courts are also available to the public.
The park has beautiful views of the river and is often the site of special events like the city's annual Fourth of July fireworks spectacular.
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Features: Benches, Boat dock, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Yes, for large events
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Shuffleboard, Slides
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches