Red Bank Bead Company
For seven years, the Red Bank Bead Company operated out of its Red Bank location, offering its clients thousands of beads to make their own creations. In mid-2010, it moved its bead company to its Shrewsbury location. The store offers beads for experienced to beginner beaders. In addition to jewelry making kits and bead kits, the store has glass, semi-precious beads, stone, seed and crystal beads, among numerous others. You can even plan a birthday party at the store, and fundraising opportunities are also available.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon - Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: ramp to the left of store in the parking area
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Beads, bead kits, jewelry making kits
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: We guide beginner beaders with classes, then lead them along.