San Remo Fine Italian Cuisine
Headed by renowned area chef Giovanni Bordour, San Remo Fine Italian Cuisine offers fresh seafood, chicken and veal entrees over their freshly made pasta to go along with salads, soups and other Italian specialities at this Newman Spring Road East location.
- Fax: 732-345-8261
- Hours: Daily, 4pm - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, homemade pasta, salad, soup, vegetables, coffee, espresso, desserts, chicken, veal
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.sanremoitaliana.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Gnocchi alla Maria, Campagnola chicken, Salmone Portabello
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Sogliola doro, (flounder in white wine sauce).
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Giovanni Boudour
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Smart casual.