Senor Peppers offers authentic Mexican food in a casual, friendly atmosphere. The restaurant, conveniently located across the street from the Red Bank train station, has an extensive menu of mouthwatering dishes.
Appetizers include nachos, black bean soup and huaraches or quesadillas and hearty and flavorful Mexican favorites like burritos, enchiladas, tacos and chalupas are served, too. The restaurant also has combo specials and house specials such as camarones a la Mexicana and Nortenos. Senor Peppers is open for lunch and dinner.
- Fax: 732-741-5424
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant has full accessibility.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, enchiladas, nachos, burritos, toastadas, camarones, quesadillas
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Burritos, camarones, enchilada dishes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Camarones Al Ajillo, Burrito Al Pastor
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Burrio Fajita Style
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual