The Bar Method provides a no-impact workout designed to strengthen and lengthen the limbs and torso. After taking classes elsewhere in New Jersey, co-owner Sheetal Muhlon was inspired to open a location in Shrewsbury, which has doubled its number of clientele in the year following its September 2008 opening.
Memberships are purchased by the month, and gift cards are also available. The studio also provides a locker room with sink facilities; socks, mandatory in its mirrored bar workout area, are sold at its entrance, along with T-shirts and other workout accessories.
A full schedule of classes is posted both on the studio's exterior and on its website. The Bar Method also has evening hours Monday through Thursday. Contact The Bar Method to find out more about its workout benefits and membership details.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 8am - 1pm; Tue, Thu, 7am - 11:30am; Fri, 8am - 11:30am; Sat, 8am - 10am; Sun, 9am - 11am
- Handicap Accessible: The studio's entrance and front walkway meet with its paved parking area.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Memberships are available for purchase by the month to accommodate the changing schedules of its clientele. Private, one-on-one classes are also available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting